A reminder that I never really measure anything. All recipes are very forgiveable. Sidenote… don’t add too much ginger!
RECIPE (all ingredients shown in first panel):
- Throw bean sprouts, green onions and broccoli in a crock pot,
- Scramble fry x-lean ground turkey throw in crockpot,
- Detangle and add shiritaki noodles (I use angel hair, 3-4 packs),
- Add oyster sauce (2tbsp),
- low sodium soy sauce (4tbsp),
- ground or fresh ginger,
- splenda brown sugar (2tbsp)
- and garlic,
- Leave and forget in crockpot,
- Serve with sriracha sauce for extra kick.
I added leftover turkey bacon from this morning. It wasn’t too bad! LOL